GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

To the "camera is off" dude...

You do realize that you can control it, right?

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

very nice, i didn't see rupee clock, but i loved t

Rupee Clock is in the Zelda screenshot. You'll see a bar at the bottom with Link's health and rupees, just click on the rupee indicator.

About the flash, I don't have much time to write something but my score says it all. I loved the Captain's tombstone and the MSn conversation the best.

Sonucais responds:

=P

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Beam me up

I found a way to cheat so I looked at some reviews to see if someone spoke of it but all I saw was "tab + space" I tried it and it didn't work, so yeah the cheat consists of right clicking and putting your cursor where you want the dot to be then press "alt", you now have a teleporting dot. You might want to fix that.

Other than that well I'm biased since I love those simple puzzle games that are challenging and got simple graphics so nothing to say about that. Adding sounds effect and better music would add to your game tho.

C4L Grand Prix -UPGRADE- C4L Grand Prix -UPGRADE-

This kicked butts

Graphics, I loved the marks when you turned and the cars and the characters themselves, but the background was pretty dull. Add shadows or something.

Style, Alot of style right there. You redefined the words "90-degree" by your unique style which is putting them everywhere, and with the line not counting laps but how much time you pass over it (which makes you do 200 circles instead of doing the whole track), you've got a great nascar game.

Sound, the music was awesome, engines roared like wild beasts. No seriously, the music was awesome, what is it?

Overall, great game engine but add sounds, improve graphics,fix the line and add tracks (which don't only have 90-turns" and you've got a great game that'll be worth twice the score you have now.

Moldorma responds:

Hey! Play this again to find more and better music, and a new spedometer and more useful minimap.

Adventures of Hoppity ½ Adventures of Hoppity ½

Reminds me of Daniel's work.

Yeah.

FlaNgCk responds:

Whats up with the Graphics sound interactivity style violence humor:10, and then overall: 0?

P.S. Who's Daniel? InvisibleCatnip?
If so, there is an extreme similarity. We both know.